2020-2021 School Year
Nov. 6: Staff In-Service (Students will not be in session)
Dec. 18: 2 Hour Student Early Release/End of 2nd 9 Weeks
Mar. 12: Staff In-Service (Students will not be in session) End of 3rd 9 Weeks
Reporting of Positive Covid-19 Cases(s)
In the event of a positive student or staff Covid-19 test, the following notification will be applied.
- Confirm positive case with Coshocton County Health Department.
- Email staff to inform a positive case with a student or staff member in our district.
- All Call to the building’s staff and students that a student or staff member tested positive for Covid-19. Anyone identified as close contact will be notified by the Coshocton County Health Department.
- Letter sent home or mailed to students/staff that someone from your child’s/student’s classroom tested positive for Covid-19. The Coshocton County Health Department will contact you if you need to be quarantined.
- Post notification to district website.
Remote Learner’s Expectations---Reminders
- Student attendance is based on completion of daily lessons/activities and/or zoom meetings.
- Students are expected to be available during normal school hours.
- Students will be graded on the accuracy of their daily lessons.
- Parents/guardians should review periodically their child’s google classroom grades.
- Daily lessons/activities are expected to be completed by the end of the school day.
Ridgewood Local School District will NOW offer a free breakfast and lunch to all students. Free lunch will now be provided to all students until the end of the school year - May 26, 2021 or until funding ends. Participating in the free breakfast and lunch program helps Ridgewood Local Schools.
Ridgewood Elementary School breakfast will be served when the students enter the building in the morning. Ridgewood Middle School and Ridgewood High School students will pick up their grab and go breakfast in the cafeteria and proceed to their 1st period class. All three school buildings will serve lunch in the cafeteria with students eating either in the cafeteria, classroom and/or gym. Due to the current health situation, we will not have a share cart or microwave/toaster for student use.
Remote Learning student may pick up their meals on Friday, at Ridgewood Middle School from 1:30 to 2:00 p.m. If you have any questions, contact Michelle Stoffer at [email protected]
Muskingum Valley Health Centers The MVHC Clinic, located in the module behind the elementary school, is now open. View the MVHC School-Based Health Program Video on the district website for information on the MVHC School-Linked Health Care Program. Parents/Guardians must complete the MVHC Electronic Docusign Forms for their students to participate in the program. The program also provides health care to the community. An appointment can be scheduled by calling 1-888-454-5157.
Ridgewood Students: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
General Public: Monday-Friday 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Building Hours and Restrictions We are restricting visitors to all buildings at this time. If you need anything, please call your child’s school building or central office. Our buildings are open from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Ridgewood Elementary School 740-545-5312
Ridgewood Middle School 740-545-6335
Ridgewood High School 740-545-6345
Ridgewood Local Schools 740-545-7639
Everything is subject to change. We will reassess our Reopening Guidelines weekly.
Governor DeWine's Responsible RestartOhio Guidelines:
To view Contact Sports Practices and Non-Contact Sport Competetions Click Here
To view Consumer, Retail Services and Entertainment Click Here
To view Government Framework for Reopening School Related Activities Click Here
To view COVID-19 Health and Prevention Guidance for Ohio K-12 Schools
and Ohio COVID-19 Risk Level Guidelines Click Here
For additional information on this virus and how it affects our district and community