Attention parents and community!!
School will be closed through Friday, May 1.
Beginning April 6-9 students should be working on Blizzard Bags 9.  
Do your best to complete the lessons.  Parents and students DO NOT stress about the assignments. We will be providing information at a later date about returning student assignments to the school. If you have questions, contact your child's school and leave a detailed message.
header logo

Local School District

301 South Oak Street
West Lafayette, OH 43845
Telephone: 740-545-6354
Fax: 740-545-6336

Food Services Department

Ridgewood Local School District
Food Services Department
Ridgewood High School
602 Johnson Street
West Lafayette, OH 43845

Mrs. Michelle Stoffer, Director of Food Services
E-mail  [email protected]

Telephone: 740-545-5301
Fax: 740-545-5311
Ridgewood High School Cafe Staff
Head Cook: Kim Babcock       
          Cook: Wanda Craddock
                      Marla Farver
                      Reva Untied
Ridgewood Middle School Cafe Staff 
Head Cook: Laura Arnold
          Cook: Vickie Hall
                     Wayne McCloy
                     Ronda McCune
Ridgewood Elementary School Cafe Staff
Head Cook: Kate Shivers
          Cook: Laura Guenther
                     Sharon McCormick                         
                     Robin Mullen
 Click Here for Lunch Menus and Food Services Forms.