2020-2021 School Year
Feb. 26: Remote Learning Day for ALL students (Staff Covid-19 Vaccinations)
Remote Mondays Remaining: March 1, 8 and 15
Mar. 12: Face-to-Face Learning Day (previously a PD day)
Mar. 22: Return to Face-to-Face Learning on Mondays
Mar. 26: NO SCHOOL (Staff Covid-19 #2 Vaccinations)
Mar. 31-April 2: NO SCHOOL (Easter Break)
The 3rd 9 weeks is extended until Mar. 19
Education Learning Considerations:
We will utilize our Revised Traditional Learning Plan.
- Monday: Remaining Remote Learning Day(s): Mar. 1,8 and 15.
- Tuesday-Friday: Face-to-Face Learning Days for all students
- We will return to Face-to Face Learning on Mondays beginning March 22.
We may return to our Modified Learning Plan at any time based on the health and safety of our students and staff.
Monday Remote Learning Days
- Attendance will be taken by morning zoom meetings with your child’s homeroom/1st period teacher at 8:00 a.m. If your child does not attend the morning zoom meeting, you may email your child’s teacher or call your child’s school building.
- Grab and go meals may be picked up at Ridgewood Middle School from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. We will deliver school meals on the after school bus route stops.
Calamity Days (Snow Days): Will now all be Remote Learning Days
- Attendance will be based on work being completed which may include zoom meetings.
- Students should check their google classroom, email or take home folders for assignments.
- Remote Mondays are the only days that attendance is based on zoom meeting, email or phone call to the school.
Full time Remote Learning students may return to face-to-face learning at any time during the 3rd nine weeks. If you plan on returning back to face-to-face learning, please contact your child’s school building. We would like to encourage full time remote students to begin making the transition to face-to-face learning beginning on March 22, 2021.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding. We are very proud on how our students have adapted and adjusted during the first semester of the school year. We appreciate all the families and community support.
Staff Covid-19 Vaccinations:
We are receiving the vaccinations for Covid-19 on Friday, February 26. We are partnering with Muskingum Valley Health Centers in the administration of the vaccine. We would like to inform parents/guardians that we will conduct Remote Learning on Friday, February 26. We have over 110 staff members that have signed up for the vaccine. Our second vaccination will take place on Friday, March 26. There will be a NO SCHOOL for students on Friday, March 26.
Muskingum Valley Health Centers:
The MVHC Clinic is located in the module behind the elementary school. View the MVHC School-Based Health Program Video for information on the MVHC School-Linked Health Care Program. Parents/Guardians must complete the MVHC Electronic Docusign Forms for their students to participate in the program. The program also provides health care to the community. They are now offering Flu Vaccines. An appointment can be scheduled by calling 1-888-454-5157.
Normal Operating Hours:
Ridgewood Students: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
General Public: Monday-Friday 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
MVHC Clinic Now Scheduling Public COVID-19 Vaccines
The MVHC Clinic is now scheduling COVID-19 vaccines for anyone 60 years and older. To schedule a vaccination call 1-888-454-5157. The location of the vaccination in Coshocton is to be determined. Anyone scheduled will be contacted with the location information.
Building Hours and Restrictions:
We are restricting visitors to all buildings at this time. If you need anything, please call your child’s school building or central office.Our buildings are open from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Ridgewood Elementary School 740-545-5312
Ridgewood Middle School 740-545-6335
Ridgewood High School 740-545-6345
Ridgewood Local Schools 740-545-7639
Everything is subject to change. We will reassess our Reopening Guidelines weekly.