Participants will be able to put money on their child’s meal account over the internet 24 hours a day, seven days a week using PayForIt.net.
By logging onto www.payforit.net you can easily:
• Set up an account
• Deposit money at your convenience into your child’s cafeteria account
• Set email reminders to notify you when your child’s account gets low
• Set up recurring payments for your child’s cafeteria account
• Check your child’s cafeteria account balance
• View an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days.
To set up an account, all you will need is:
• A valid email address
• A credit card or ACH check information
• Your child’s student identification number
After an account is set up, you can check your child’s account balance, whether or not you decide to pay online or to send money in with him/her.
For further instructions on how to create an account, CLICK HERE.
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. If you decide to put money on your child’s cafeteria account, there is a convenience fee of 3.9% per transaction for Visa/MasterCard or $1.75 for Electronic Check. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s lunch account, by the next morning.