Track Athletes Compete at OHSSA Regional
- Alexis Prater took first place in t long jump with a jump of 17-feet four inches and she had a second place finish in the 300 meter hurdles.
- Grace Gottwalt moves on with a fourth place finish.
- Taylor Haarmon advances by placing fourth in discus.
-The girls 4 x 100 meter relay team of Abby Kellish, Raquel Foster, Grace Gottwalt, and Alexis Prater qualify for regionals with a third place finish.
- The boys 4 x 100 meter team of Michael Kelley, Blake Craigo, Javon Merrill, and Jhett Slusser advance to regionals as well with a third place finish. The team was also runners-up in the 4 x 200 meter relay and will also advance in that event.
- Jhett Slusser moves on to regionals by placing fourth in the 300 meter hurdles.